Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Book Review on Here????

I do not do book reviews on my blog but I just finished reading this wonderful book and wanted to share it.  I actually read this in January which breaks my unwritten holiday rule of not reading books that revolve around Christmas in any month but December.  I am so glad I broke my rule.  The book is a wonderful companion tale to the original Dickens classic, "A Christmas Carol".  It fits perfectly with the original story and adds depth and dimension to the tale.  The two stories together are like two pieces of music that fit perfectly together to form something greater.  I have read "A Christmas Carol" many times and love all the variouse movie adaptations, particularly the Patrick Stewart, TNT version which I watch every year.  Jacob T. Marley by R. William Bennett is of that same quality and should it be made into a movie in the future would certainly become a Christmas classic.  I recommend it highly for your next reading adventure.

No comments: