Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We Won!

The liberal LA Times is reporting that Prop 8 has passed. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-gaymarriage6-2008nov06,0,2331815.story

I cannot say enough about how good this feels. I want to thank all of those from various religous groups and organizations that contributed to the effort to pass Prop 8.

Most importantly I want to thank my Heavenly Father. He deserves the glory and honor for the victory. We were merely His children who followed His divine plan for families.

As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints I am grateful for our prophet and other leaders who lead us. I am thankful that they speak for the Lord.

I am grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan for our families. May family has been greatly blessed in this effort.

No comments: