Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gun Control is Racist?

I had never heard this before but after watching this video I was convinced. I had learned a few years back how law abiding African Americans had utilized firearms to protect themselves during the civil rights era but this two part video opened my eyes.

Part 1:


Part 2:


I think next time someone starts pushing more gun control, I'll ask them how they feel about being a racist! The source for this video is this organization: http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/movieplay-ngn-swf.htm You can also view the video there without having to watch it in two parts

1 comment:

amanda weichers said...

speaking of gun control did you see the news report on the 15 year old that accidentally shot a women when he was hunting and how the media is pushing for teens not to be allowed to hunt? Hunting accidents with young adults are far less likely than a teen involved with a drive by or gang affiliated shooting in Salinas.