Monday, March 16, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I know my blog has been quiet for some time. There has been so much swirling around inside my head these days with all the crazy stuff going on in government and business. I've seriously considered getting a government job but it looks as if you have to be a tax cheat or have taken a bribe to get all the good jobs. I wonder how a stupid sap like me is expected to file my taxes correctly when the guy overseeing the IRS these days can't get it right.

But there are always those little moments that keep me going. Glen Beck has started the 9-12 project (see www.the912project.com ). He kicked it all off with a special show on Friday talking about the shared values. The 9-12 project referrs to how Americans acted and felt the day after 9-11 and how those same shared values and principles need to be a part of our lives today. The 9 values and 12 principles are spot on. This isn't about political parties because, lets face it, neither one of the major parties gives a hoot about right and wrong anymore. So check out the the www.912project.com

Spent some time with the family lately. It is never a waste of time and builds memories for eternity. In these dark times, isn't it nice not to have to focus on the bad day in and day out? Lets make some memories that are good. It doesn't have to cost a lot. A simple picnick lunch and some ammo!

Till next time....

Photobucket

No comments: